Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Day...

Hey Everyone!

So, I'm just wasting some time before my final at 2 PM. It's almost 1 PM now. I don't feel like watching any shows or studying, so just blogging! =)... Maybe I'll watch another movie tonight. Not sure which one yet. Definitely has to be J or K for sure. Ahhh... my back is killing me! I think I'll just write my exam and come home and relax for today. LoL... I've been doing plenty of that already, but both my parents are sick, my mom came home sick today from work! I'm such a bad child, I really should help take care of them, but I'm scared to catch the cold during finals ='(. I think maybe I'll make soup for my mom if my dad hasn't bought it already. Hmmm... just a few more days (till Saturday) and then I can start my new K-Drama! Currently, I'm waiting for "Creating Destiny" to finish being subbed (37 eps!), they're only done 31. Oh, the wait is killing me. I remember starting and having to wait forever for "Real Clothes" to finish. That's why I'm just waiting for "Creating Destiny" to finish first, then download it. Also, "Personal Preference" looks really good! Can't wait till it's done. It has Lee Min Ho! He's kind of goofy looking when he smiles, but he's really cute when he's in his 'bad boy' mode. LoL, my boyfriend asked me the other day if girls really like bad boys. I just realized how much us felines like bad boys! It's just something about them, that make our hearts beat quicker. Am I right? ;)... I felt the same about Jang Geum Suk in You're Beautiful. Normally, I don't think he's all that attractive, but 'bad boy' mode, he looked quite attractive to me! Like for example, in "Baby and I", he looked good in his gang-mode LoL! So, I suppose, I may actually watch more of his shows now (like Beethoven Virus). Ahhh... the anticipation of watching another drama is killing me. Totally in withdrawal period from my dramas =(. Can't wait till these silly finals are over with, and I can start again! Well, it's almost 1 PM now, so I better get going. Enough with my venting! Enjoy! =D...

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment