Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dramas I've watched so far...

I've been meaning to give a list of Dramas I've watched, so here it is:

KDrama:

My Girl (Lee Da Hae is so pretty!) 5 of out 5
Pasta (Lee Sun Gyun's voice.. wow...) 5 out of 5
DGCH (really funny, and shows up at the end of MG) 4.5 out of 5
You're Beautiful (hilarious!) 4.5 out of 5
9 End 2 Outs (very cute story about best friends! and Lee Jung Jin... damn... hotness!) 4.5 out of 5
Spring Waltz (what a tear jerking one... yet so sweet!) 4.5 out of 5
Who are you? (such touching moments!) 4 out of 5
Shining Inhertance (very dramatic) 4 out of 5
Coffee Prince 4 out of 5
Boys Before Flowers (aww Lee Min Ho, so cute!) 4 out of 5
Full House 4 out of 5

JDrama:

Hana Yori Dango (movie was the best though!) 5 out of 5
First Kiss (had a crush on Hiraoka Yuta) 5 out of 5
Hotaru no Hikari (hilarious!) 5 out of 5
Hana Kimi (Ikuta Toma SO CUTE!) 4.5 out of 5
Atashinchi No Danshi (huge crush on Mukai Osamu) 4.5 out of 5
Proposal Daisakusen (Yamapi! soooo clueless!) 4.5 out of 5
Gokusen series (too funny) 4 out of 5

I'll write brief summaries for each later on. I've watched more than this, but it's in order of my fave's. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to tell me! I love Romance Comedies! Such a girl ^^.

2 comments:

  1. me too..... i love dramas and mangas and animes and i want to visit korea and japan.. sadly i have never seen a sakura tree :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, well they are absolutely beautiful! But, they are only around in the Spring unfortunately, so it is tough to see them once bloomed. That's what pictures and dramas are for! :)

      Delete