Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Back-up Plan


Hey Everyone!

So, today I watched The Back-up Plan. Which, was a cute movie about a girl who wants to have babies, but has serious trust issues (since her father abandoned her when her mother was ill and passed away!.. of course she has trust issues when it comes to guys!). Anyways, then the day she has sperm inseminated into her, she meets a guy (both got into the same cab; so cliched!). Anyways, so they just keep meeting by coincidence after that, and somehow end up getting together (honestly I thought the guy was trying too hard!). Finally, he found out she's pregnant, but decided to stay with her. So, throughout the movie you see comedic scenes with the girl and her trust issues, the weird "Single Mothers club" or rather cult in my opinion, and the guy and his worries about fatherhood. The cutest part about this movie, honestly, was the "lucky coin", and how she said it's lucky when it's on "heads" side up. After she turned it around, she left, and he picked it up. I found that to be the cutest. It was however, nice to see JLo return on the big screen, and she looked beautiful as ever! Damn, that woman has a great figure! Can't beat that!

Anyways, I give this movie a 3 out of 5 stars.

Other than the movie, I had a wonderful night tonight with my two best friends! Overall, an enjoyable day.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment