Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 23, 2010

Bored...

Hey Everyone,

I'm having such a hard time focusing today! It's probably because my friends just invited me out tonight (Friday night) and I cannot because I have an exam at 9 AM tomorrow! Oh, the troubles of an university student! I really wish I could go hang out with them tonight, but unfortunately, I'll probably be at home cramming the night away. This exam is worth 55% of my mark! I'm terrified of tomorrow, yet so slacking the day away! I look forward to tomorrow at 11 AM so much! When I come home, I am totally treating myself by either watching a new drama OR going out and shopping! I just know my mom has been dying to go to the grocery store, so most likely we'll go to T&T! My fave grocery store of all time! I just love the guavas they sell there, and the awesome asian stuff I can find! Oh! I bought a Hot Pot set once from there too! It's awesome! I tried it first at a friend's house, and now I'm hooked! It's so healthly and inexpensive (well not the meat =P). Anyways, I'm not feeling well, and my mom will call soon to pick her up! So...

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment