Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 23, 2010

Most Natural Kiss...

Hey Everyone,

This has been on my mind since last night! So, I just re-watched a few episodes of 9 End 2 Outs and I realized that at the end of episode 15, the kiss between Tae Kyung and Nan Hee was the most natural kiss I've ever seen in a K-Drama so far! It was so passionate. I mean, they've waited 30 years for that kiss! Sure, there was the one at the vacation, but that was just the lonliness kicking in. But, you could feel the angst of the moment, and it totally got my heart racing, waiting in anticipation for the return kiss by TK. Thinking back on it now, I realize that the "timing" was never good for the pair. I mean, first NH liked him in high school, but he didn't realize his feelings (or did he?). So, she went with Jun Mo. Then, during the army, TK fell for NH, but when he returned to visit her to tell her, she was with someone else. Then, when she finally broke things off, and he finished his service, TK fell for the singer girl (second love of his life). Finally, when the singer girl left him in misery, they went back to being friends again. Then she dated the baseball player (wow so damn young!) and that was bound to end in failure! Yet, at that time TK fell for her again. When NH finally breaks up with the baseball player, TK breaks it off with his girlfriend of the time (nothing serious anyways... geez liking one girl and dating another... that's no good!). NH and TK go on the vacation, and he finally confesses after 30 YEARS of friendship. NH freaks out a bit, but then starts to realize her feelings. When they finally decide to go out on a date, the singer girl returns! Talk about bad timing! So, when NH finally decides to take the relationship to the next level, and she turns around and sees TK behind her, her shocked look was priceless (surprised me too!). But what was more priceless, was the intensity that was coming out from both of them, after she planted one on him! I was dumbfounded myself! My heart was waiting in total anticipation, as he stared at her and you could see he was just in a total blank trying to figure out what to do, while she was standing there confused herself. Then TK kisses her back. WOW... total fireworks went off in my head too! Definitely worth a watch. Check it out at (start at 7:00 if you just want to see the main scene): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixhTiRVu2VQ&feature=related (sorry not subbed!). After this show, I'm totally smitten for Lee Jung Jin. Anyways, moral of the story: a boy and a girl cannot be friends without some sort of romantic outbreak! =D.

I give this drama at 4.5 out of 5 stars, but this kiss, I give it a 5 out of 5 stars!

That's it for now! Anticipating my next kiss too! *squeal on the inside*

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment