Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon


Hey Everyone,

Today I watched another movie! Wow, definitely making up for my lack of English movies! I actually watched this in IMAX 3D today. Honestly, it is a totally cute movie, and worth a watch, but I would not say it is worth going to watch in "IMAX" 3D. Regular 3D would have been fine. The story just revolves around a guy who does not fit into the "viking" way of killing dragons. He ends up befriending a dragon, and helping it fly again. Finally, he convinces the vikings that dragons are safe creatures, and that they should work together, and not against each other. Overall, a cute animated movie as usual. I loved the dragon. VERY cute! =).

I give this movie a 3.5 out of 5 stars.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment