Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stress...

Hey Everyone!

Ever felt very stressed? For some odd reason, I feel really stressed right now. It may be due to the fact that I cannot decide on a 4th course to take in the summer, or the humidity in my room, or that my mom will be telling my dad on Tuesday! I feel really anxious and antsy everytime my mom talks to my dad alone (like a few minutes ago). I can't tell whether or not she's talking about me or just something random! Talk about stressful times! I'm also trying to watch/finish this new drama called Heading to the Ground, but I really don't like it so far! The plot is all over the place, and it just is not getting anywhere. It is a bit too dramatic. I saw the ratings were pretty high, so I started this one, but I think I would have liked Cinderella Man more. Wow, just opened my window, and feeling a lot better already with the aired out room! I totally feel like a hermit, staying in my room all the time, but seriously, today is my last day of freedom, so let me enjoy it while it lasts! I've had a lot of fun all week, and next week should be fun too (minus some serious matters!). I am just waiting for some calmness in my life. Hopefully that will be soon. But, I have a feeling, it will only get worse. Anyways, should head off to sleep soon, so I better get going.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment