Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cold!

Hey Everyone!

Is it just me, or did I actually feel hail on me today?! So, I was out with my mom, and when I went to go get the car around to pick her up, I felt hard precipitation falling on my face! I know rain, and that was definitely NOT rain! Imagine my shock at that revelation! Anyways, then when I got home, it was freezing as usual! Now it's a bit better, but wow my chest was hurting so much earlier because of the cold! I'm not even sure how I managed to get some school work done! Wow, I'm finally being studious! Good for me! I also got a chance to catch up with my friend Wylie. She went on a fun road trip with her boyfriend and friends. It sounded chaotic but fun! I can't wait till we get to go to Chicago! Anyways, I'm really tired, so that's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment