Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Partner


Hey Everyone!

So, I just finished (well prior to telling my mom my news) a new drama called Partner. It was a good drama, with a lot of intense cases. What I mean by that, I'll explain in my summary. So, the drama is mainly about Eun Ho and Tae Jo as partners in a law firm. EH is new to the firm, and TJ (who is slightly younger than her) is her mentor. At first their relationship is not that great, since he is like a playboy (sort of) that does not want to share an office with a newbie. However, later through a series of cases, they become closer. One of the main cases, was the fact that EH's late husband had died due to chemical contamination of drinking water found due to a high profile client of TJ's father's firm (where he no longer works). Somehow, the two have a sort of romantic relationship in the end, however, there is no kiss! There were however, various other stories, other than just EH and TJ. In fact, TJ was madly in love with his brother's ex-girlfriend and current mistress. She did not see TJ as a man, and only loved his brother. His brother is a bit cold-hearted because as children his mother chose TJ over him when getting divorced. He has some sort of a complex! However, he loves his mistress a lot, and in the end she gives him up and has his child somewhere else (he was going to follow but he got arrested). That was a bitter end in my opinion, but I think that is the best case, since he was married and had a kid already. I really hate affairs, but it seems he was forced into marriage, but the catch is that, his wife really loved him! So complicated! Also, in the office, there was a short romance between the secretary and one of the lawyers as well. That was just more for comic relief. I liked this drama due to its comic relief and intensity in the court room. I really wish there was more romance in it, but I do like how they resolved many of the situations. It was much more realistic! Due to the realism, I found this drama to be satisfactory, otherwise, I probably would have found other faults in the drama as well. Regardless, it was a good drama, and I would suggest it to all law fans, that want to watch intense cases being solved. It was quite interesting in that sense!

I give this drama a 4 out of 5 stars.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment