Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day in the life of B...

Hey Everyone!

So, today I went out for one of my bestfriend's birthday! My other bestfriend and I (+ another guy friend) got her a wallet from Guess! Oooo nice huh? Well, we chose it because it was ideal. We knew she did not like the long ones, yet liked the short ones, so we got one in between (with a coin purse area!). I think she really liked it! Anyways, today, I showed my two bestfriends, a day in the life of ME! We went to a Japanese *HALAL* restaurant called Hyakka! Awesome time! It's all you can eat and the food is quite good. It's a bit far from home, but I really like it. Then, we went to my favourite grocery store, and did some shopping (and "chopping" ;)... if you know what I mean... hehe... well for the bday gal anyways!). It was a fun little shopping trip, almost as if we were roomies (I wish!). Then, we went to one of my favourite samosa places, and bought some (go figures) samosas, and I bought some sweets for my dad (totally sucking up!). Anyways, it was a fun day, and I think the besties enjoyed it (let's see if they comment!). Also, I found out an interesting piece of news from the b-day girl (shhhhh secret!). I was not shocked, but within reasonable amount. I just hope she is coping well. Anyways, so that was it for our little outting. Although, it is not her birthday yet (on Wednesday), I hope she enjoyed it none-the-less! That's it for now!

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment