Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Heading to the Ground


Hey Everyone!

So, I just finished the drama Heading to the Ground. It wasn't as bad as I found it to be earlier this week. I'll be honest, initially, it is a little slow, but afterwards it gets a bit better. Personally, I did not like the acting that much because I found the lead actor to be a little too jolly and carefree. Also, I really don't think Go Ah Ra can act! I mean, she's okay, but definitely not as good as someone like Han Hyo Jo or Lee Da Hae! Anyways, here's the main plot. So Kang Hae Bin becomes the agent for Cha Bong Goon. BG likes HB from the start, but she sort of has a strange relationship with Jang Seung Woo, who happens to be BG's arch nemesis! When, I say arch nemesis, I really mean it this time! Wow, first SW frames BG, saying he caused a hit-and-run, yet in reality it was SW. Then, later, SW continues to torment BG (you'd think SW would feel guilty for making BG take the fall last time!). SW and HB go out for a while, but she does not feel the same about SW as she does with BG. But during all the craziness, there was a life and death situation, where someone after SW actually almost kills HB, yet BG saves her, yet gets amnesia. From there, he was sent to some strange assylum type place by accident (wrong place at the wrong time). Only SW knew where BG was, yet did not say anything to his loved ones. When finally BG gets out, SW (who is a lawyer) claims he knew, yet was just investigating the assylum for doing bad deeds (PLEASE!). Anyways, then later, SW continues to torment BG by releasing information about his previous criminal charges, almost gets him fired from his soccer team, and even tried to hurt one of BG's friends. In the meantime, SW really actually fell for HB, but always made excuses when talking to her about BG. Anyways, in the end, HB finds out the true SW, and goes after BG (well by this time, she had already broken up with SW and realized her feelings for BG, it was a matter of who she believed in that accident situation). Also, there was a few other romances along the way (like BG's best friend, who actually liked BG, yet another soccer player liked her - aww he was really cute, and so was she! what a cute couple they would make!) and a grandmother (rich old lady that was put in the assylum by her bad nephew) who stayed with them. There was plenty more drama in this drama, but that is all I can recall, or feel like repeating! I would not recommend this drama to anyone that wants something light hearted and fun. This drama was okay, but definitely not in my top 10, that's for sure! I mainly liked this drama due to the soccer (as we prepare for Fifa South Africa) and the (as the Japanese say) BISHOUNEN!!! Wow, definitely an attractive bunch! Other than that, it was an okay plot, but the acting could have been better. Personally, I liked the villain's acting better, and the supporting actors like BG's best friend and the guy that liked her. Oh well!

I give this drama a 3.5 out of 5 stars.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment