Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Life Altering Day...

Hey Everyone!

So, today I made a life altering, dramatic, change to my life! I told my mother about my boyfriend (of 6 years!). It was the most frightening thing of my life (second only to Tuesday, when I tell my dad!). My mom and I have a very close relationship, where we can tell eachother everything. I know I have disappointed her a bit, because I have not told her about my relationship till now, but I think she understands that I needed to mature before sharing such information with her. She is still a little iffy about our relationship, but it is our job to show her, that he is committed to me, and that we will have a happy married life in the future! My mom, as any parent, only wants what is best for her children. Inshallah, I hope that all will go as smoothly on Tuesday, with my father! Today, was like a day in the dramas for me, where I have made a drastic change to my life. I hope that all will be well from here on out.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment