Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Her Legend

Hey Everyone!

So, I just finished another drama today and thought I would post my review before heading to bed. The drama was Her Legend. At first, I was not sure if I would like this drama, but then after starting it, it got me hooked. The drama was about Eun Jung Soo and her struggles after her mother passed away. Initially, she was taken in by her uncle, but their living situation did not really scream "welcome". Her aunt really did not want her living there, and neither did her daughter; Eun Kyung Hee. Eventually, a woman decided to adopt JS after some unusal meetings. However, after finally taking JS in, they had a bad car accident that left the woman in a coma. Her husband was away for business while all this happened, so since he did not have any attachment to JS yet, he decided to take his wife to the US and gave up the adoption. Before he left, JS's aunt forced him to send money since she JS was supposed to be adopted by him. He did end up sending money, and her aunt decided to use it for her own daughter. A few years later, JS and KH were both in middle school, and a call came to adopt JS again because the woman came out of her coma. However at that point, JS's aunt and KH became greedy, and somehow they ended up sending KH in JS's place. The rest of the drama revolved around the reality of the switched fates. I liked the drama, however I got a weird feeling after it ended. I feel like they could have ended it with a few more answers. Regardless, it was a good drama about greed and how far people will go to keep what they have (regardless of whether it's theirs or not!). I give this drama a 4 out of 5 stars, not because the plot was bad, but rather because the lead actress's acting was just horrible! I only watched it to the end because the plot was very interesting (every week I wanted to watch the next episode). So, I would suggest this drama to anyone that wants to watch a good plot, but don't expect spectacular acting. I actually preferred the supporting roles more than the leads. So, don't be discouraged from watching it because of one bad actress! That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment