Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Good Doctor


Hey Everyone!

So, I just finished another drama. Well, actually, I've been procrastinating in posting a few dramas I finished recently, so you will see a few posts tonight. The most recent drama I finished was Good Doctor. This drama was very unique because the main character, Park Si On, was autistic. I have not come across any dramas so far that had such an interesting character. I really liked how the actor portrayed the character. The story was mainly about SO coming to work at the pediatric sector of the hospital that Cha Yoon Seo worked at. Initially, there was a lot of adversity towards SO because of his disability. But eventually, his team started to welcome him. He had a lot of fallouts with his attending, Kim Do Han, but eventually even he realized that SO had good intentions. Both SO and DH had lost brothers in that past, so the two shared an interesting relationship throughout the drama. Not only did he develop a close relationship with DO, but regardless his nusual quirks, he was just so sweet and caring, that the staff and patients loved him. The drama mainly involved SO becoming more human through all the interactions he had with the staff and patients in the pediatrics department. There were many intersting cases that came about throughout the drama. It was especially interesting because the patients were all children. It was a very cute and touching drama. I have a slight bias because I'm in the medical field, but nonetheless, this was an excellent drama with great acting by the lead male actor. I give this drama a 4.5 out of 5 stars. That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment