Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ma Boy


Hey Everyone!

Another drama I finished today was Ma Boy. It was a 3 episode drama that was just super light and cute. The drama was Ma Boy and it was mainly about Jang Geu Rim arriving at a new school full of idols. One of the celebrities was Irene. GR ended up rooming with Irene, but what she didn't know was that Irene was actually a guy. The rest of the drama revolves around GR's struggle to fit into the new school and coping with the secret behind her roommate. It was a super cute, lovey dovey drama, so I have to give this drama a 4 out of 5 stars. If you are looking for something short and cute, then this is it! That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

2 comments:

  1. I watched this drama after reading your review. It was somewhat dragging...it was a cute drama but kind of dull. Still, I watched til the end and it turned out to be an okay kdrama. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was more of a "cutesy" drama I agree. But I'm glad you were able to get through the whole thing!

      Delete