Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wonderful Mama


Hey Everyone!

So, I surprisingly finished another drama this week! I actually did not realize the drama had ended because I thought it was 50 episodes, but they cut it down to 48 episodes. I'm glad I realized it when I started watching episode 48 today. Anyways, the drama was called Wonderful Mama and was just a really nice family drama. The main story revolved around Yoon Bok Hee and her three troublesome children, Go Young Chae, Go Young Soo, and Go Young Joon. One day, BH suddenly found out that she has Alzheimer's, so to make her troublesome and immature kids grow up, she decided to fake her own bankrupcy. Suddenly, the spoiled kids were stuck living in poverty! Initially, YC met Jang Hoon Nam by coincidence before even becoming poor. He thought over her as a spoiled little rich girl, until she helped him in Cebu (to set up a fashion show). At that time, HN was dating, Lee Soo Jin (daughter of Choi Eun Ok). However, EO found out that HN was from a  poor upbringing, so she went against their marriage. Meanwhile, YC entered HN's company as their new designer. Slowly, HN got over his first love and started to fall for YC. While all the chaos was going on, there was a secret that was coming out. BH had a son from before the three children she currently had. Not only did she have a child, it was with the man that EO was arranged to be married to. Even after over 30 years, EO still held a grudge with BH for stealing her man so many years ago. EO even stole the child after he was born, and lied to her husband that the child died in a fire. All throughout the rest of the drama, the secrets slowly arose. EO continued to cause BH lots of pain by causing trouble with her children. Not only that, but EO also hid BH's child from her for over 30 years and lied about his death. Now that BH had Alzheimer's, she was on a misson to help her children grow and get over her child's death. This drama was very sweet and emotional as well, because it showed the hatred between two women that festered for over 30 years. Not only did they hate each other, they also then caused problems for their children. I thought the drama was very realistic and would recommend it to anyone! Though this review makes the drama sound very dramatic and emotional, there was a lot of comic relief as well. I would suggest it to anyone that loves family dramas. I give this drama a 5 out of 5 stars because it was just that good.

Some comments (spoilers!):

- loved the YS and DJ couple! (so cute!)
- it was super dramatic when BH found out who her son is (the reaction by the Paterinity doc from the tests results gave it away though lol)
- it was also funny to see EO and her reaction to who BH's son is
- the last episode made me cry so many tears!


That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

3 comments:

  1. may i know who is BH son? can't wait to know it. I just start to watch it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I assume you finished the drama by now? What did you think of the revelation? I didn't want to spoil it for you, but it was quite shocking huh? I was devastated when I first found out.

    ReplyDelete