Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 21, 2011

A Princess for Christmas


Hey Everyone!

So, I have been battling this terrible cold for almost a week now, and I finally got some antibiotics for it! Thank goodness! I have had a busy day today, being the first day I was really out and about. When I got home, I was home alone with Digi (my little kitty), so I thought I would watch a movie. The movie was called A Princess for Christmas. It was a typical chick flick (what can I say, I am a sucker for princess stories). It was mainly about a girl named Jules, who has to take care of her niece and nephew since her sister and brother-in-law passed away. Her nephew was letting out his anger towards his loss by stealing and fighting, whereas her niece was in a sense, binge eating (chips anyways). Not only that, but Jules recently lost her job too (and only a few weeks till Christmas). But, of course, there was a miracle, and that was the visit from Jules' brother-in-law's father, inviting them to his castle (wow, talk about cliché). Originally, Jules's brother-in-law was ostracized (became an outcast) since he chose a normal woman to be his wife. So, Jules and the kids decided to go to the castle for Christmas, since they deserved a chance to get to know their grandfather. There, she met Ashton. He was the second son to the Duke, and the two instantly hit it off. During Jules's stay, she made everyone realize the spirit of Christmas through her charismatic personality. Everyone in the castle fell for her, and eventually they held a Christmas ball. Anyways, I don't want to spoil the whole movie. I did not mention the ending, but you can probably figure it out. Either ways, it was a cute movie. I would give this movie a 3.5 out of 5 stars because it was just okay. The acting was not amazing, and the plot was predictable. However, it was definitely very light hearted, and worth a try if you are in the spirit of Christmas and want to watch a chick flick! That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment