Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Love Marriage


Hey Everyone!

So, I will start off by keeping you up-to-date about my days lately. First of all, I have been applying to some jobs. The first job interview consisted of an English test, then group interview, then another test, and finally a one-on-one interview. Yet, I have yet to hear back from them. However, miraculously, on Friday I got an interview for a women's clinic. I'm still unsure as to what my title is (medical secretary or office manager), but okay pay and typical 9-5 job. Should be good for a year or so, till I write my GMAT. Anyways, I decided to start watching Love Marriage again after awhile. It was a very cute drama about Lee Kang Hyun and Park Hyun Soo and how they met under really unusual circumstances. KH is a couple manager (match-making), and HS is a divorce lawyer. However, they meet because one of KH's clients was committing fraud (enrolled in the match-making yet was married). KH then gets fired for not taking HS's advice about the guy, and she blames him because HS's partner had tattled on her, yet she thought it was HS all along. Soon, they end up working next to each other in the same building, where they meet again after a while. KH now is a couple manager for divorcees and again HS is a divorce lawyer. Many situations arise, and they finally get together. Of course, HS's ex-wife comes along, as well as KH's ex-boyfriend joins the law firm where HS works as an intern. Things get twisted with those two back, however the two overcome all the obstacles and get engaged in the end. It was very cute how the end occurred, because HS's childhood dream was to go to South America, but when he got the chance again, he realized how sad KH was. They had spent a bit of time together before the flight, and spoke of how Superman saved Lois Lane by turning back time. So, while KH took a nap, HS also turned her watch back in time and missed his flight. Then he returned and claimed he missed the flight. Finally, they were on a ship to some destination when KH realized her time did not match with the sun setting, and that is when HS explained what really happened. It was a very sweet ending. Very cute drama. I give this drama a 5 out 5 stars. That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I am glad you both enjoy reading my blog =). Hope you will continue to support me in the future.

    ReplyDelete