Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 23, 2011

Digi


Hey Everyone!

I know I have been away for quite some time! I had some major issues in my life, so just did not have time to really watch any dramas. I also had my last set of final exams, so did not really get a chance to watch any dramas then either. Then, I went on a trip to NY with my friends, which was a great trip, but again, no time to watch anything. When I got back, I actually got a kitten! Her name is Digi. She was born February 12, 2011. She is the most adorable kitten ever. She is a domestic short-haired brown tabby. I have wanted a cat since I was a child, and I finally got one! A friend of mine was giving away kittens, and I finally was allowed to give it a home =D. My whole family is in love with her, and I know she is a part of our family now. Just wanted to share the good news with everyone. =). I am beaming with joy indeed! That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment