Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Man Who Can't Get Married


Hey Everyone!

Wow, I should soooo be studying right now, yet here I am, just finished another drama! It's okay, I feel confident about the exam, but a little unsure about the presentation that is on Tuesday *sigh*. Anyways, the drama I just finished today is called The Man Who Can't Get Married. Okay, so I was just away sending out an email for my presentation. Very distracting going back and forth from everything. Anyways, I'll have to entertain myself for the next few days without dramas since I need to study and work on my assignment/presentation. So, back on track, the drama is sort of a play off of the 40 Years Old Virgin (though I have not watched this movie yet!). Cho Jae Hee is a 40 years old, well known Architect who has never been in a relationship because he loves being alone, in his own world. He does not like getting close to people or thinking about marriage or having kids (contrary to what his mother thinks). Jang Moon Jung is also into her mid-late 30's (I think) and had a really painful break up in the past, causing her also not to be married. The two meet at the hospital where MJ works, and JH undergoes an embarrassing butt-exposure experience! However, he ends up falling for MJ because she's quick to talk back and him, and she's really pretty too. JH is very socially awkward, so it was very cute to see him in his awkwardness with MJ. They fall for eachother, but JH's recent neighbour (also MJ's friend), Jung Yoo Jin, near the end also falls for JH (though she has a boyfriend, JH's assistant, Park Hyun Kyu - Yoo Ah In!!). JH's colleague also falls for him, but she gave up after realizing that she has no chance. In the end though, YJ gives up on JH because she realizes that MJ and JH really like eachother. Due to JH's awkwardness, there are many instances where he upsets MJ, and they went their separate ways. But in the end, he lost to her, and fell hard for her, and gave in. He even designed their future house in the end! All in all, this drama was very cute and very humorous! A definite watch. I would definitely call this a romantic comedy! I give this drama a 5 out of 5 stars because it made me laugh in practically every episode! That's it for now then.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment