Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Princess


Hey Everyone!

I finished another drama! I have been waiting for this one to finish for a while now! It's called My Princess. It was mainly about Lee Seol finding out that she is a 3rd generation princess, and Park Hae Young was the guy that primarily wanted to keep her from this position because it meant taking away his inheritance. HY's grandfather felt guilty about what happened in the past with SO's grandfather, so he wanted to bring back the Royal family. HY opposed just like his father did many years ago, but realized he was falling in love with SO. They fell in love with eachother, but faced many obstacles the pursuit of happiness. Some enemies to the pair and her crowning were her older sister, HY's childhood friend (Oh Yoon Joo), and the President. YJ caused a lot of problems throughout because first of all, she couldn't stand SO, and also because she disliked HY's grandfather. She did not want the restoration of the Royal family, so she plotted a lot to stop it. Though, in the end, the nation vote allowed a co-existence of the Royal family with the President. As well, SO and HY finally got together. I really liked the drama overall, but was disappointed with the complete ending because they left it a bit vague. Though it seems that they will get married eventually, they make it seem like a long distance relationship again! I guess I admit it would be hard to be the husband of a princess (always shadowed), but still, he loves her, so he should have stayed with her. Regardless, I give this drama a 4.5 out of the 5 stars only because of the ending. Otherwise, a very cute drama, with lots laughs and tears.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment