Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!


Hey Everyone!

Yesterday, I think was the worst day of my life. I hurt someone close to me really badly, and now I have to wait to see if they'll keep me in their life. I care about this person a lot, and I have been hoping and praying that I can continue to stay next to that person. I am a very flawed individual, I know that, but I hope that person will realize that I will work hard and try my best to make things up for the rest of my life. My life seems a bit too dramatic lately, and I caused it all myself. I deserve to be in pain because I hurt that person so badly. But nonetheless, I hope to stay next to that person, if I am allowed to. I hope that soon I can post on here with good news. Please pray for me if you are reading this, that I am forgiven someday. Anyways, I'll stop my depression for now and explain the recent anime I finished - Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!. I am not really in the mood to describe it to the fullest because I am just in too much pain (perhaps not enough to compare to that person). But I will keep waiting, and hopefully someday I will be able to come back on here and post something happier. For now, I will tell you the story between Misaki and Usui. This was a cute little romantic comedy anime. It was just mainly about Usui who falls for Misaki because she is just so hard working and kind to others. Misaki on the other hand, takes longer to realize his true feelings, since he always teases her. In the end though, they share a kiss and they are happy. I guess I cannot really be happy for them since right now I am in a bad state. But, I wish everyone happiness. I'll give this anime a 5 out of 5 stars since it had all the elements I usually look for. I'm sorry to all my readers for this depressive post. I hope soon I can be more cheerful when I post. I will probably get busy soon, preparing for final exams anyways. Just know, I am still waiting, and that I may not respond on here for awhile. Take care everyone for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment