Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 7, 2011

Beauty and the Briefcase


Hey everyone!

So, I finished watching another movie today called Beauty and the Briefcase. I'll have to make this quick as I have to go work on my assignment now, but basically, this movie was about a writter, who wanted to be published in Cosmo Magazine, but only could do so if she wrote a story about meeting a man in a "suit". So, she started working for a business company (by lying about her qualifications), and then realized there are a lot of hot guys that work at these corporations. However, she found her "Mr. Right" at a bar while out with a friend. So, she was in a struggle to choose between her article or that guy. In the end though, she realized her "Mr. Right" was very wrong, because he turned out to be a liar (e.g. he lied about his job, etc. to get laid). So, in the end, she lost out on her article and guy. But in reality, it turned out, she and her boss actually fell for eachother, yet he got 0/10 on her check list for a guy. So, finally, she got her cover piece on the magazine, and met the love of her life (he was always right there, she just didn't realize it). So, the moral of the story was, that you should not try to find "Mr. Perfect", you should just open up to finding love anywhere! You never know when it'll happen. I have to agree, it happened to me too. I chased after love for a long time, just when I thought I would stop, I randomly found the guy of my dreams. He was someone I knew nothing about, yet he just came into my life, just like that! I am now very happy and lucky to have him in my life! See, you never know when Mr. Right will come by. So ladies, open your hearts and don't be stuck on some ideal! Good luck! That's it for now. Off I go to work on my assignment. Look forward to hearing from me later this week about another drama I will be starting tomorrow. I give this movie a 4.5 out of 5 stars, only because though there was lead up to the pair up at the end, it was too quick.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment