Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wild Child


Hey Everyone!

So, no drama in my life as usual (YAY!). I love this drama-free life. If you ever watch dramas and feel like "boy I wish I could live in a drama world", well don't! Once you witness that drama, you really don't want to go there again! It's just too much of a hassle to deal with all that dramatic business. I mean, I've had my whole life's worth at my work placement a few months ago, and I am very happy to be home! It was too much for me to handle, all the lies and drama going on in everyone's lives! It was so unnecessary! I mean really, can't we just live a simple life, without having to worry about who is lying to you all the time, or who is talking behind your back, or who is your ally? I mean, c'mon! I really like it at home, where I have my best friends and wonderful boyfriend, and caring family, that's all I really need in life! Anyways, that was way too much information about my life, now then, the most recent movie I just finished watching was called Wild Child. It was an English film (literally, British English hehe). It was a cute little movie about a girl that is a trouble maker, so her father sends her off to England to a boarding school. There she keeps attempting to get expelled so she can go back to her old life, but in reality, when she finally did something (or rather didn't do) to cause her expulsion, ironically, that's when she actually wanted to stay. She made lots of friends, she found a boy she really liked, and to top it off, that's the school her late mother went to! So, in the end, she ended up staying, and her friends went to visit her in L.A. It was all in all a cute movie. I give this movie a 4.5 out of 5 stars because the plot was very predictable. That's it for now. Off I go to do some school work before heading out to go skating with my brother. Take care all.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment