Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cunning Single Lady



 Hey Everyone!

I just finished another drama today (a bit delayed since I was out of town during the finale). Anyways, the drama was called Cunning Single Lady and it was mainly about Cha Jung Woo and Na Ae Ra. The two married when they were younger but got a divorce because of several issues in their marriage. A few years later, JW and AR meet again to torture each other since they blamed each other for the end of their marriage. When the two were married, AR had to fend for them because JW wanted to have his own business. The two were very poor and had lots of debts. However, after the divorce, JW suddenly struck rich and when AR found out, she decided to work in his company to get revenge. The rest of the drama revolved around revelations of what really caused their divorce and how to get over their hatred towards each other. It was a cute romantic comedy with lots of laughs (though some emotional roller coasters!). I give this drama a 4.5 out of 5 stars. That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

2 comments:

  1. Cunning Single Lady was a cool twist on second chances in life. It's been a long time since I've seen a really good Korean drama (romantic comedy genre). The actor who played Cha Jung Woo was amazing...he definitely made this kdrama worth watching. He was very charismatic and playful...which made me smile and laugh throughout the drama.

    I give Cunning Single Lady 10 out of 10. Daebak!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! Both leads were excellent. The drama was full of emotional roller coasters which I was not expecting. Glad you enjoyed it as much as me :).

      Delete