Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 19, 2014

I Need Romance 2



Hey Everyone!

So, recently, I've been a little busy with school and family things, so I didn't really have much time to watch many dramas (also, many did not air due to the recent S. Korean ferry accident; my heart goes out to all the families mourning). However, as soon as my exam was over, I decided to give something light hearted a try because too many stressful events have happened to me recently (this drama was a nice escape). The drama was called I Need Romance 2. It was an interesting story involving Joo Yeol Mae and Yoon Suk Hyun. The two grew up together as neighbours (their mothers were best friends) and eventually fell in love with each other. However, SH always kept YM from knowing his deepest thoughts. He never let her in. Due to that reason, the two got together and broke up several times. The drama started after their 6th time getting together. But, that did not quite end pleasantly either. Eventually, YM met Shin Ji Hoon, a sweet coffee shop owner. The two also had an interesting past, where they had met many times in passing (of course, YM's memory was weak, so she did not remember such encounters). It did not take very long for YM to finally give in to JH, but during this time, SH was realizing what he had lost. The rest of the drama revolved around the three characters and their love triangle. Not only that, but there were cute side stories involving YM's two best friends. The drama was cute and I liked the character development. I also had major "second lead syndrome" *sigh*. Regardless, it was what I needed right now, so it was nice to keep myself preoccupied with this one. I give this drama a 4 out of 5 stars. That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment