Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Osen



Hey Everyone!

So, I'm on a small hiatus from dramas for now, but I'll probably watch some weekly ones in the mean time. The latest one that I finally finished after putting it off for a while was Osen. It was a cute Japanese drama about the owner of a traditional Japanese restaurant and her many endeavours to keep the restaurant running. It was a cute drama and I would suggest it to anyone that wants to learn more about traditional food in Japan. The dishes were all very simple yet required complex steps to make them. So, as a result, I found it quite interesting to see what true Japanese foods were and how difficult it was to make them. It was more of a comedy than romance drama though, so for those of you that want something more like my usual posts, then this is not for you. Anyways, I give this drama a 4.5 out of 5 stars. That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment