Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Two Weeks



Hey Everyone!

So, I suddenly finished another drama today called Two Weeks. It was honestly amazing! It has been a while since I wanted to marathon a drama because I was on the edge of my seat during every episode! If I didn't have to study everyday, I would have marathoned the whole series in less than two days. The drama was a suspense themed drama. It was mainly about Jang Tae San and the many obstacles in his path to save his new-found daughter's life. Initially, TS had no idea he even had a daughter until one day, his ex-girlfriend, Seo In Hye showed up. Their daughter, Seo Soo Jin had cancer and needed a bone marrow transplant. TS was shocked to find out that he had a daughter, but he agreed to do the test, and miraculously, he was a match. The surgery was to take place two weeks later, but in the meantime, a gang-leader decided to frame TS for a murder. TS knew that he had to keep away from infections, so he decided to escape from his imprisonment (since the people that framed him, wanted to kill him). During his escape, the Prosecutor Park Jae Kyung and detective Im Seung Woo were the ones trying to catch TS. JK had her own motive to catch TS, and SW (who was in charge of TS's case) happened to be IH's fiancee. The rest of the drama revolved around TS trying to clear his name and save his daughter! This drama was so intense, that I finished the series within three days. I give this drama a 5 out of 5 stars because it kept me glued to my screen the whole time. That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment