Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Can We Love?



Hey Everyone!

So, I finally finished a weekly drama again. I should be finishing another one this week. The drama was called Can We Love? and it starred Eugene (one of my favourite actresses). I mainly started this drama because of Eugene, but I realized it was a really good drama. The drama was about three "nearing age 40" women; Jung Wan, Sun Mi, and Ji Hyun. The three had been friends since they were younger, but over the years they became a bit distant due to their own lives. Jung Wan was a recently divorced single mom with a dream to become a script writer. Sun Mi was a successful Interior Designer, but still single. Ji Hyun was a devoted housewife, living the perfect life, with a loving husband and two children. The drama started with JW finally getting a break by getting to write for a new movie directed by the famous Oh Kyung Soo. Soon after JW joined the film, she introduced SM to the company (since she was an Interior Designer). While discussing preparations for the film, both JW and SM fell from KS. Meanwhile, JH was seen to be living the perfect life, yet life was not so perfect behind the scenes. It was true that she had a loving husband, but her mother-in-law was very abusive and soon enough, an ex showed up. The rest of the drama revolved around the love triangle between JW, SM, and KS, as well as JH coping with her not-so-perfect life. I really liked the drama because it showed that no relationship is perfect and that everyone needs to have good friends to rely on in their times of need. I give this drama a 4.5 out of 5 stars only because it did not make me anticipate the show every week. That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment