Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 12, 2012

One of my favourite drama scenes...

Hey Everyone!

So, just on a break from studying, so I thought I would post up one of my favourite drama moments of all time. My favourite drama is My Girl, and I as I mentioned in my previous post, I am re-watching it from time to time. I just watched my favourite scene. It is the ending of episode 8, when Yoo Rin tells Gong Chan that if he closes his eyes and counts to 5, when he opens his eyes, the woman he loves will appear before him. In that scene, he was trying to find YR, and so tried closing his eyes, when he opened his eyes, the whole park brightened up with lights and he saw her through a pillar in his field of vision right away. I still get butterflies from that scene. Be sure to check it out here (start at 13 mins): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkqr06NFAGo. Enjoy! That's it for now.

I'm off.

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment