Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Love Rain


 Hey Everyone!

It has been a while since I last posted. A lot has happened since then! The biggest change in my life is that I got engaged to the love of my life on August 24th =). Of course, soon afterwards, I had to return to the island for school. Unfortunately, there was a lot chaos with flights due to Hurricane Isaac. However, after a long flight, I finally made it back, safe and sound. During my break and after I returned to the island, I decided to watch Love Rain. It was one of the better dramas that I have watched in the past few months. It had great actors for lead - Jang Geun Suk (You're Beautiful) and Im Yoon Ah (SNSD). The drama was about a love between two generations. Initially they showed Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, falling in love in the 70's. That love was not able to sprout because YH became ill and left the country. In the meantime, IH got married and had a child. Few decades later, their children, Seo Joon and Jung Ha Na met in Japan. The two met under unusual circumstances, but eventually Joon fell for HN. But things got complicated when they realized their parents liked each other and were rekindling their old flame. The two decided to break up, but could not stay away from each other or stay near each other and be siblings. The rest of the drama involved the struggle between both couples in trying to help the other. There was a lot of internal struggle shown in the drama. It was also nice to see Jang Geun Suk in a proper role and great to see Yoon Ah in another drama after a long hiatus. The drama was well made, and I liked the cinematography as well. It was a cute plot, with lots of happy and sad scenes. I give this drama a 4.5 out of 5 stars. That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment