Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 8, 2012

New journey...

Hey Everyone!

So, it has been a while since I last posted! I am actually stuck on an island. Haha... however, it is partially true. I just wanted to update everyone about how I am doing. I am indeed stuck on an island, but by choice. I am in the caribbean for medical school, and have been really busy studying! I have not watched a single drama (other than re-runs of My Girl) for 2 whole months!! I am going to OD on them in 1 month when I go home! I hope everyone has been well otherwise. I am doing fine. I have made a few new friends. I have also started to enjoy my time here on the island. Initially, I was REALLY homesick, to the point that I needed my parents to find me friends (haha). But now, things are picking up - I am doing well in school and I have made some new friends. I have also moved into my permanent place (way better than my studio style dorm room). I hope to update you all again soon. Off to studying again! That`s it for now.

I`m off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment