Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 23, 2011

Save the Last Dance for Me


Hey Everyone!

So, I just finished another drama. This one I kind of zoomed through because I did not really feel like watching the whole thing. Not sure why, but it was a bit predictable. It was called Save the Last Dance for Me. It was actually Eugene's first drama and only drama I have not seen by her. Even though it was her first, I now see why she was the lead in so many dramas after this. It was a really good drama and worth a watch if you want a more classic drama. The plot is relatively predictable, and the tale is quite sad, but it is worth a watch if you like Eugene as much as me! Anyways, the drama was mainly about Kang Hyun Woo, and how he gets into an accident and loses his memory. That's when Ji Eun Soo finds him with her father. The two live together for 1 year and fall for each other. But after getting engaged, ES's father passes away and soon after HW disappears because he regained his memory (forgot the 1 year though!). ES lives on for 1 year waiting for him, till she finally finds him in his old life in Seoul. She decides to work with her friend at HW's company and try to help him regain his memory. But at that time he was with his ex-girlfriend, and so she left him be. But, HW still fell for her. After many struggles and family obstacles, the two finally ended up together. Of course you cannot forget near the end, when she gets run over by a car and loses her ability to walk. At that time she left him so she wouldn't burden him. But, he eventually finds her and the two live together finally, while she gets therapy for walking again. I was going to give this a 4.5 out of 5 stars, but then after seeing that she can regain her walking, I was happy. I know it may be more realistic if she was left in a wheel chair, but after all the obstacles they went through, it would not be fair if she lost so much and went through that many hardships only to lose one of her motor skills. Anyways, I give this drama a 5 out of 5 stars. It was definitely a sweet and sad drama. That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment