Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kokosei Restaurant


Hey Everyone!

So, this is the actual drama that I finished recently. It was called Kokosei Restaurant. It was mainly about a chef; Muraki Shingo, that recently quit from his job in Tokyo and moved back home to open up a 'high school restaurant' with his friend Kishino Hiroshi (from First Kiss!). It was basically a restaurant run by high school students. There, he taught a group of 20-30 students the basics about cooking. It was definitely an interesting drama because my other hobby is to cook! I loved this drama because, although there were no real romantic developments, it was still about something I enjoy. I really liked this drama and the comedy in it too. I give this drama at 5 out of 5 stars just because of the cool looking dishes they made, as well as the fact that a restaurant was run by high school students. That's it for now (for real now!).

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment