Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 31, 2010

Mischievous Kiss


Hey Everyone!

So, finished another new drama! This is my last drama of 2010, and perhaps one of my last for awhile, since I'm going to be quite busy when I get back to school. There are a few dramas I'm interested in after this, but they finish in mid-late January, so I'll wait. For now, here's the plot for Mischievous Kiss. It is a remake of the Japanase Itazura Na Kiss, however the Japanese drama was much older and the anime also came out too. I really liked this rendition, though it was the same plot as the original works. Mainly it is about a cheerful girl named Oh Ha Ni and a jerk (yet genius) guy named Baek Seung Jo. HN loves SJ for 4 years before he finally falls for her. She loves him during high school, and even though he gave back her love letter (with corrections and a grade of D-), fate somehow brought them together in SJ's house after HN's house breaks down after an earthquake. In the meantime, while HN pines after SJ and starts to move his heart, there is Bong Jong Gu, who has been in love with HN for 4 years also, but she never gave him a chance. In the end, HN and SJ go to college, and of course there are more obstacles there. Though SJ's mother always fights for HN, there were many obstacles that were in their way (like a girl in college and JG). Finally, HN and SJ do get married and have a honeymoon at Jeju Island (typical!). It was a cute drama, and showed what I expected of it. I honestly really liked JG's character in this one because of his acting. Of course SJ and HN were great too, but away from the mains, JG did a great job! I give this drama at 4.5 out of 5 stars.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment