Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, December 2, 2010

1% of Anything


Hey Everyone!

It has been awhile! I've just been really busy in the new city that I am staying for another 2 weeks. Let's just say, there is a lot of real life drama here! If I ever mentioned that I wanted to live in a drama, well I was wrong! Completely! I will explain my life drama later, but for now, I will talk about the most recent drama that I finally finished, after like 3 months (only last episode was left!)! The drama is called 1% of Anything, and is a really cute drama. I would suggest it for a light hearted romance-comedy for sure! It involves Kim Da Hyun and Lee Jae In, and how JI's grandfather forces the two to meet and eventually get married. It was a very cute story, with many side tales, including her adoptive sister. DH meets JI's grandfather by coincidence on the bus, and treats him with a lot of respect and takes care of him. DH is a very sweet girl with goodr morals. She is a teacher. JI is the manager of his grandfather's hotel. JI's grandfather was so pleased with DH, that he forces DH and JI to meet. DH does not know that the man she helped is JI's grandfather at first, and finds it strange to help JI in this venture, so they (typical) sign a contract, where if JI helps a student study abroad, then she will go out with him to please his grandfather. In the end, they obviously fall in love, and get married (with a few obstacles with her parents). In the meantime, JI's cousin, falls for DH's best friend and adoptive sister. She was adopted into the family because her step father was abusive. Finally, there is a bit of romance seen from DH's brother and JI's sister with JI's best friend. It's all a happy ending, with DH and her best friend both being pregnant. Of course, there were plenty of ups and downs, but in the end, there was a happy ending. A very cute drama for anyone interested in watching something light hearted. It just took me forever to watch the last episode (like 3 months!) because I've been a bit preoccupied in a new city.

I give this drama a 4 out of 5 stars.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment