Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh! My Lady


Hey Everyone!

So, I finally finished my final exams yesterday! Right away, guess what I did? Obviously! I started a new k-drama! I just finished watching it. It was called Oh! My Lady. It was quite good. Although it starts off a little slow, it was still good. It was about Gae Hwa and Min Woo. GH is a typical house wife, until she divorces her husband because he was cheating on her. They have a child together, named Min Ji. MW is a famous TV star, that not only acts, but sings as well. GH and MW meet coincidentally, as GH gets to be his maid for a day. Later, they continue to meet, as GH becomes an team leader at a company that produces musicals. Soon, Ye Eun arrives! YE is MW's daughter! This is what starts the whole MW and GH plot, as GH blackmails MW, by offering to take care of YE, if MW works in the next musical. The drama shows a series of events, where MW and GH must keep the secret from everyone, especially a pesky reporter on MW's chase. This is a definite romance, comedy! I personally found GH's ex to be the funniest! MW's somewhat gf, was really pretty though. I did not like her purple lipstick, but otherwise, she was really cute. There is not a lot of drama, in terms of, fighting for the guy or girl due to some love triangle, but rather, it revolves more around the main two characters. There is one other plot, which involves a breaking relationship for GH's boss. That plot was a bit more serious and dramatic, however, still it was nothing tear worthy! I don't think I cried once in this drama, but, I definitely laughed! It is a very cute drama, and I would definitely recommend it. In fact, while watching the drama, I was eating a sweet potato! It totally reminded me of My Girl! I definitely would love to buy the sweet potatoes from the street vendors, just for the experience. But, still, I enjoyed watching a k-drama, eating k-style food!

I give this drama a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment