Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 2, 2010

I Give My First Love to You


Hey Everyone!

So, I just finished a Japanese movie called I Give My First Love to You. It was a bittersweet story, which involves a boy and girl who fall in love at the tender age of 8. However, the boy has a heart condition that will cause him to die before he is 20 (unless he gets a heart transplant). The boy and the girl grow up together, and end up staying together till about 16 years of age. At that point, even through all their obstacles, they still stay together till the day he passes away. Lucky for them, they were able to have one last day together, and in the end, she does marry him (although a little creepy, that she marries his cremated self). It was a sweet love story, but a warning for sure is that this is a definite tear jerker! So, watch at your own caution.

I give this movie at 4.5 out of 5 stars.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment