Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Install


Hey Everyone!

Wow, so today I killed some time watching a movie called "Install". That was... interesting. Definitely not a movie for anyone under the age of 18. It's not necessarily R-rated or anything (as in, no nudity or crude words), but the topics covered are a bit vulgar. Also, the fact that it is about relatively young kids, is a bit disturbing to me. Anyways, I'm sure you're very curious now as to what it is about! Well, basically it's about a 10 years old boy (actually not even 10 yet) and a 17 years old girl who team up and join a "cyber-sex" site. That's right, "cyber-sex" site. What's amusing/disturbing, is that, it was the 10 years old boy that introduced the site to the girl. What was more disturbing was the odd fetishes that people in the cyber-sex world have! Wow, it exposed many really odd fetishes! It was extra awkward to find out about them through a 17 years old (let alone at 10 years old). Not only did it have odd material such as that, but it also encompassed some really psychological stuff, such as suicide. It definitely left me thinking, in a very disturbed state. I am going to be as objective as I can, because this is definitely not your typical romance/comedy type of movie, nor is it completely depressive. It was all-in-all weird! But, for that genre, I have to give this movie a 4 out of 5 stars. But, personally, for those romance lovers out there, this is NOT for you! I would definitely tell you to avoid watching this movie. I had to forward a lot of filler scenes too. It was very awkward and mind-puzzling. So, from me, I give it a 2 out of 5 stars. Watch at your own risk.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment