Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ouran Highschool Host Club


Hey Everyone!

So, I finished another drama today (well... I have been watching this one on and off a lot). The drama was called Ouran Highschool Host Club. It was a remake of the manga and anime. I liked the drama version, because it was cute, but it was pretty much just a remake. I also would have preferred more love development between Haruhi and Tamaki, but they did not do it till near the end (and still only a little bit). I was glad they introduced Hikaru's feelings for Haruhi, but they did not show that Tamaki realized his feelings yet. I have a feeling they plan on making another season, because the manga had a lot more on the aspect of romance, as well as drama. Overall though, I give this drama a 4 out of 5 stars because it only showed a bit of the actual love development. It was definitely funny, but I would love to see another season to make up for all the lost drama and romance. Anyways, that's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment