Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 17, 2011

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan


Hey Everone!

Today, I finished another drama called Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. It was a very funny drama, that helped me through a tough morning yesterday. I realized I lost a friend forever, and it was a little painful for me. Though, I suppose I should live by "whatever is meant to happen, will happen", I guess it still hurt to lose a friend I once considered a close friend. Anyways, watching this drama helped me get away from reality long enough and have some laughs long enough, to cheer me up and think straight. I realized, I should just leave things be, and move on! Today, I finished the drama, and was very happy. This drama was about Shinagawa and Adachi. Shinagawa is current yankee (fights a lot), whereas Adachi is a reformed yankee, and tries to help Shinagawa out. The drama does not have much of love story line, other than hints here and there, such as the Shinagawa-Adachi pair up. But, regardless, it was a great comedy, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it! I wouldn't suggest this drama to those who want a romantic drama, however, it is definitely talking about a lot of troubles teens face as well as how important friends are. It's a very light drama, with common topics on life. I would suggest this drama, only if you want something light to watch in your free time. I give this drama a 4.5 out of 5 stars (since not romantic enough). That's all!

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment