Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 31, 2011

Attention Please!


Hey Everyone!

So, I finished another drama today. I honestly found this drama to be OK, but all in all it was a nice comedy to enjoy. It was full of life lessons, such as 'keep at it'. The drama was Attention Please!. It was basically about the journey of becoming a flight attendant. The main character was Misaki Youko. Youko was originally a tom boy, that was part of a rock band, but because the boy she liked told her (jokingly) that he wanted to see her in a flight attendant uniform, she decided to apply. She got in, but it was a tough journey. She got into plenty of trouble, made lots of friends, and of course found a new boy to love (much better choice!). There were various other characters in the drama, which showed other issues women face everyday such as falling for a guy, or weight control. It was definitely worth a watch, though not my cup of tea (not really a drama that kept me glued to the computer screen!). So, I give this drama at 3.5 out of 5 stars.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment