Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Nailshop Paris


Hey Everyone!

So, I just finished another drama. I have to admit, this drama was definitely a flop! I only watched it to the end because I was hoping there were more substance. The drama was called Nailshop Paris and starred Park Gyu Ri from the Kpop band Kara (main reason I wanted to check it out). The drama was mainly about a girl named Hong Yeo Joo who wrote online novels about gumiho's. However, for her newest story, she started following a guy named Alex who worked in a nailshop. She decided to transform into a boy and work at the nailshop to find out more about her main character for her book. The rest of the drama involved her slowly falling for Alex and Kay (another colleague at the nailshop). Kay pursued her first and YJ started dating him. But, when Alex found out she is a girl, he also realized his feelings. The drama continued to show YJ trying to pick between the two guys and also trying to find out who she is. I actually did not like this drama too much, but it was a simple story for anyone looking for something super light! I give this drama a 3 out of 5 stars only because I actually watched it enough to finish it. That's it for now.

I'm off,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment