Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rich Man Poor Woman



Hey Everyone!

So, I just finished another drama. In fact, it is my first Japanese drama in a LONG time! I am sooo busy studying for exams, that I needed something lighter to watch. I ended up watching Rich Man, Poor Woman. It was a really cute drama about a guy named Hyuga Toru and his crazy ways of running a business. He was originally a carefree and lazy business man. However, one day he met Natsui Makoto. The girl entered his company with a false identity (used his biological mother's name) because he had prosopagnosia (cannot recognize faces). Eventually, she realized that what she did was wrong, and told him the truth. It did hurt him, but they ended up getting along again after that. The twist in the story was when Toru's best friend and business partner betrayed him. At first Toru was shocked and realized he had lost everything (didn't help that he already had trust issues since his mother left him when he was a child). During his lowest point, Makoto helped him regain his composure and helped him start another company. The rest of the drama revolved around Makoto teaching Toru how to behave with others, and bringing out his feelings for her. I gave this drama a 4 out of 5 stars mainly because there were a few unresolved issues (mostly about his mother). Otherwise, it was an excellent, light drama, that made me laugh a lot. Very refreshing! That's it for now.

 I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment