Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Answer Me 1997


Hey Everyone!

I finally finished another drama (probably the last for this year), it was called Answer Me 1997. It was a cute drama following the lives of 6 youths. The drama started with the present day reunion between the 6 friends. Each episode showed memories of the past, starting from their high school days in 1997. The main character was Sung Shi Won. SW was a major fan-girl for the popular band H.O.T. (in particular Tony). She had a best friend named Yoon Yoon Jae. The two knew each other since they were babies, but YJ started to fall for SW when they first started high school. SW was more naive when it came to her feelings, so she was always oblivious to his feelings. The two had 4 other friends, Mo Yoo Jung, Kang Joon Hee, Bang Sung Jae, and Do Hak Chan. The 6 were inseparable during their high school years. However, once they entered college, they all separated because they all went their own ways. The majority of the drama revolved around SW and YJ, and the development of their relationship (from being childhood friends, to possibly lovers). I actually really liked this drama because it showed the present and continued to show the past. It definitely left me hanging each time because though you would think the ending was predictable, there were times when I thought there my be a twist to the plot. I definitely give this drama a 5 out of 5 stars because it had all the elements that I look for in a drama. It kept me wanting to watch it till the end, and it had a great amount of comedy along with romance. It definitely fulfilled my drama watching experience. I would recommend this drama to anyone. It has been a while since I really liked a drama this much. Let me know what you all thought! That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment