Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Patisserie Coin de rue


Hey Everyone!

So, I just finished a movie that I had downloaded a few weeks ago, called Patisserie Coin de rue. It was mainly about a girl named Natsume, that visits Tokyo because her ex-boyfriend moved there. However, she ended up realizing her love of baking while there, and decided to train under the chef at the store her boyfriend left; Coin de rue. There, she learned many new techniques, and also met Tomura. He was a well known Patisserie, but had stopped baking because his daughter died while he was baking one day (he forgot to pick her up from school). Natsume somehow brought him back to baking because her boss was in the hospital. The rest of the movie just showed Natsume and Tomura, working together to prepare for a banquet. Most of the movie showed Natsume maturing and realizing her own dreams. It also showed many pastries and delicious looking desserts! I love cooking dramas and movies, so I really enjoyed this one. I love to bake myself, so it was nice seeing all the customers and their smiles after eating the desserts that were displayed in the drama. It was a relatively light hearted movie, and worth a watch. I would give this movie a 4 out of 5 stars. Let me know if any of you have watched this movie, and what you thought about it. That's it for now.

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment