Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Korean Food

Hey Everyone!

This week (Monday), I went out with my boyfriend and his friends, and we went to a place where they had those Korean street vendors! It was sooo shocking! They actually sold the spicy rice cakes (ddukboki), fish shaped red-bean cakes (bungeoppang) (ahhh reminds me of Spring Waltz!), and fish cakes (eomuk-guk). Even though I was full, I just had to have some! I tried the rice cakes and red-bean cakes. They were really good and cheap too! The spicy rice cakes were sweet and spicy, which I really liked. The red-bean cakes were really cute and yummy (except I just cannot seem to like the whole bean taste). I am totally looking forward to going back and having a snack again, especially those fish cakes! I was sooo excited. My boyfriend could tell right away just how amused I was by just being there and seeing that culture in front of me. I seriously felt like I was in Korea! I just thought I'd share! =D

I'm off,

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment